Saturday, August 27, 2011

WOW! Where has summer gone!

I've had a BUSY summer!  I've had the opportunity to visit my family in California for 3 weeks this summer.  This is not something I usually get to do.  Spent a lot of time with my brother which is rare.  Had such an awesome summer.  Even though I did have a true vacation I still put in my typical teacher hours this summer.  My classroom is pretty much set and I'm on to the next phase, PLANNING.  This is exciting for me.  I love when the air turns cold in the mornings and I feel Fall coming....gets me in the mood to plan for all those new kiddos coming in.  I'm very excited about this new school year...We are going to have a terrific time!

2 comments:

  1. Great job today!! Nicole is loving class already.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Shelby can't wait to come to school tomorrow! Three days off was too much for her. She loves 2nd grade!

    ReplyDelete